Leo 4.11 final is now available here.
Leo is a PIM, an IDE and an outliner for programmers, authors and web designers. Leo's unique features organize data in a revolutionary way. Python scripts can easily access all parts of Leo outlines. See Leo's tutorial for more information.
The highlights of Leo 4.11:
- Leo's tutorials have been rewritten and simplified.
- Greatly improved abbreviations, including templates.
- Clones are now valid anywhere in @file nodes.
- Leo now warns if a .leo file is open elsewhere.
- Leo's IPython bridge now works with IPython 1.x.
- Added support for @testsetup and @testclass.
- Added support for sessions.
- Added colorizing themes.
- A colored border highlights the pane with focus.
- Added support for the clojure, markdown and TypeScript languages.
- Added importers for .ipynb, .otl and vimoutliner files.
- Many new and improved commands, plugins and scripts.
- Dozens of bug fixes and code-level improvements.